The art exhibition

                                        Once we got to the hall I was so amazed by all the art and artists and, wait is that my Auntie? oh yes it is she is doing some chalk art, she is drawing a tui on a really big long stick with a peace of chalk at the end that sounds really strange and hard doesn't it? A little while later I heard some other people saying stuff about my auntie   The next art I saw was the origami animals it was so EXCITING there were dinosaurs and even a creepy crawly guess what it was?.It was a spider 'rrrrrrr' it gave me a little shiver  and then  I went to our Principal  to see what she was doing,she was sewing bags so that when you go to the supermarket you don't have to use plastic bags.Then our teacher said that we have to go back to class so i said goodbye to all the artists and then Room 8 and Room 1 went back to their class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twisters

St John's