A Moment in time

Tuesday 11 October             Ratu te 11 o whiringa-a-nuku


                                      A Moment In Time 


    see
    hear
    thought
    felt            

    show don't 
    tell     
   discriptive
   4 sences     
                            In the sky white candyfloss spread all around .
                            There were loads of trucks driving past my ear.
                             I got tickled by the grass under me.
                             I wonder if the clouds would spread all over me.

Comments

  1. What a great piece of writing you have done Kaya. By including descriptive words your paint a picture in your reader's head. Can you add in a link to the toolkit?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Twisters

St John's